Updated April 01st, 2017
A. What we collect from you
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Your mobile phone number
- Preferences and data about your use of our services
- Information regarding your marketing preferences
- Information regarding the apps you use
- Device information like user name, account, android id and device model
- Frequency of use of our services
- Your responses to our offerings and advertisements
- Customer service information about you as a user of our services
- Location information
- Information about any devices, connections and methods used to access and interact with us; or
- Other information specifically related to your use of services, including information that you publicly post using tools made available by us
- Demographic information such as age, education, gender, and interests based on your opted for data
- Contact information and registration data such as name, email address, mailing address, phone numbers, information imported from social log in permissions granted to us
As is true of most mobile applications, we automatically gather information about your device, manner of connecting to the Internet and the name of your Internet service provider or wireless carrier; and data relating to malfunctions or problems occurring when you use our Services. Additionally, we may collect information about other software on your device for the limited purpose of protecting your security or improving your app experience. Your information may be supplemented with additional information from other companies such as publicly available information, information about households, and other information that we may append or match to your information.
B. How we use your personal information
Key Reasons for Data Collection
Pocket Money App uses this information for the following key purposes related to our service:
- To verify your unique Pocket Money account
- To tailor the Pocket Money App experience to your preferences
Pocket Money App may also use your personal information:
- To send you requested product or service information
- To manage and administer your account
- To send you newsletters and/or marketing communications
- To administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won
- To respond to your questions and concerns
- To improve our services and marketing efforts
- To conduct research and analysis
- To exhibit content based upon your interests
- To personalize the content and advertising you receive
- To help offer you other products, features, or services that may be of interest
C. Transparency and Security
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com
Your information may be used for the presentation of advertisements. We may use ad networks to customize and display advertising on our Services. We may share certain information about you as a user (such as age or other information we have collected or received) with certain ad network and service providers to help them deliver more relevant content and advertisements through their networks. We may from time to time work with other companies for certain services such as analytics or advertising, and you may be subject to their privacy policies as well, though you may opt out through them directly or contact us with questions.
In exchange for our services, you acknowledge that we may share your personal information with third parties. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- If we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
We may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information, publicly and with our partners like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
Links to Other Web Sites and/or Applications
Our Service includes links to other Apps or Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of the Company. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Third Party Data Policy
- If you do not wish for RBL to identify television, radio and other offline content viewing around your mobile device, please opt out of all RBL Services via the following link: http://www.zapr.in/privacy/.
- RBL does not collect any personally identifiable information or audio/video/image/contact files from your mobile device. For any questions or clarifications please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RBL also automatically receives and tracks certain data about your mobile device (such as your device-type, installed software and language preference) and may create a unique device or user ID for you. In some cases RBL can automatically detect or infer your location using GPS, your IP address, watermarks and/or Bluetooth, but often your operating system will require you to grant RBL permission to access your GPS or Bluetooth settings; please refer to your device's system settings regarding location services.
D. Additional Policy Information
Many of our services let you post or share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, others besides us have access to it, and it may be indexable by search engines, or copied, forwarded or archived by others. We are not responsible for content you post. See our Terms of Service for more information.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at email@example.com. If you believe your information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
E. How to Contact Us
You can contact us about this privacy statement by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Updated July 1st, 2016
By enrolling and/or using the ‘Pocket Money‘ application, you agree that you have read and understand thirds Agreement (‘Agreement‘) and that your membership in the Pocket Money App shall conform to its terms and conditions. Failure to this, your account will be permanently locked and you will no longer be eligible to claim any rewards / Money collected in your Pocket Money account.
- You agree to receive OTP for verifying your mobile at the time of registration. Pocket Money App will verify your mobile number by sending OTP (One time password) to mobile number provided that will be automatically read by app upon receiving the OTP message to complete the registration process.
- You cannot register with multiple mobile numbers from single mobile device with single email id. Registering from multi-SIM devices from multiple number is strictly prohibited.
- Pocket Money cannot be used with Android Emulators. All devices are being verified at multiple levels during availing the offers. If found to be used with emulators or some kind of other automated system, your account for mobile number and device will be permanently locked.
- Pocket Money reserves the right to limit rewards enrolment at any time.
- Pocket Money is under no obligation to provide Members with any particular amount of earning opportunities or send messages to them.
- As of now, Pocket Money is providing services to individuals 16 years or older who may enrol in the Pocket Money Program and become Members. Pocket Money reserves the right to prevent access to the Program and its website from mobile number or IP addresses.
- Corporations or other business entities are not eligible to become Members.
- Pocket Money membership and its right to use is limited to one individual with single mobile number and associated mobile device.
- Member agrees to comply with the terms of all Pocket Money and its advertiser and partner offers, promotions, and programs at all times.
- Earning Amount & rewards are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Earned amount will be subtracted from Member‘s account once the redemption order is placed by the member and captured by the Pocket Money server system. Who do not complete any transactions in the Service for a period of 60 days on a continuous basis would have their Pocket Money App credit forfeited.
- Once used to claim a recharge, Earned amount will not be reinstated to Member‘s account.
- In conjunction with recharging earned amount, Member agrees to confirm that all information in Member‘s personal profile is up to date and accurate.
- No member is allowed to use or create fake ID or provide any fake profile information for earning of money against mobile recharge
- Members are strictly prohibited to uninstall any mobile app to reinstall it through Pocket Money for earning. Once any mobile app is installed thru any channel (via Pocket Money, through Play Store directly or through any other similar program), Earned amount rewards cannot be claimed by uninstalling & reinstalling the same mobile app.
- Member agrees to promptly notify email@example.com of any change in Member‘s mobile number or address (mail or email) or personal profile by updating his or her personal information in the Profile section of Pocket Money mobile app. Member‘s discontinued participation in Pocket Money or failure to notify
- Pocket Money reserves the right to cancel or disable accounts and expire unredeemed earned amount in those accounts that are inactive for a period of 6 consecutive months. Inactive shall be defined as lack of one of the following: accessing and utilizing offers, viewing video, profile update or any earning or spending transaction amount.
- Pocket Money reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Pocket Money service with or without notice to Member.
- Recharge:Pocket Money has tied up with third-party to facilitate recharge of mobile from various telecom operators. Pocket Money is not liable or guarantee of full amount recharged be converted to talk-time since any recharge and service fee incurred, will completely be as per respective telecom operators recharge policy.